Outdoor Advertising has always been one of the most effective means of advertising money can buy and it’s even more important to rely on out-of-home advertising today as consumers spend more time with Outdoor than being exposed to any other medium out there such as television, reading the paper or listening to the radio. Outdoor Advertising is the final reminder of your product or service, it’s the point-of-sale before the point-of-sale.
Outdoor Advertising bridges the gap between the in-home message and the out-ofhome purchase.
And the advantage of the “last word” is never more evident than when it comes to last minute, impulse buying.
Facts about Outdoor Advertising
• Costs less than other forms of advertising
• Because of its continuous presence, Outdoor is capable of producing frequency
• Levels unmatched by any other medium
• Has the audience that television, newspaper and radio must first build
• Delivers your message repeatedly, seven days a week, month after month
• People spend more time in their vehicle than they do to read the paper and watch the news.
• Outdoor advertising has a lower cost per thousand than any other type of advertising.
• Outdoor ads cost 80% less than television commercials, 60% less than newspaper ads,
and 50% less than radio ads.
• Ads on billboards are free to consumers; you do not have to buy a magazine, cable television, or a newspaper to see your advertisement.